TENNESSEE TOBACCO QUITLINE CALL TODAY! Register for the Smoking Cessation Program . Click Here To Get Details!
Rx Drug Take Back
Got Drugs You're Not Using?
Use one of these Locations Across Hanilton County to dispose of unused drugs Find A Site!
- Gain Valuable Knowledge and experience Volunteering!
- Meet Key People Who May Help You Build Your Future!
- Volunteering Builds Important People &Time Management Skills!
- It looks Good On Your Resume!
Annual Drug Take Back
September 27, 2014 10 a.m - 2 p.m.
8 Locations Across Hamilton County
Click Here or The Image Below
Chattanooga Beer Board Meetings
Our Regional Coalition Partners
Coalition Quick Links
- Purple Drank A highly addictive Street Drug
- Tennessee Ranked most dangerous state by FBI
- Distracted Driving is Deadly causing 5,000 deaths per year.
- Over 20% of Tennessans age 12-20 abused alcohol last month.
- In 2012, about 23.9 million Americans aged 12 or older were current illicit drug users.
(Visit Her page)
Community Mobilization Outreach Consultant