Sat, Oct 24|
Greater New Home Baptist Church
OPIOID OVERDOSE PREVENTION EDUCATION & NALOXONE TRAINING (5)
Play your part in National Prescription Drug Take Back Day by discovering the challenges and opportunities you face in a world where addiction is a growing crisis and discover what you can do to save a life. Please See The Details Below:
Time & Location
Oct 24, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:15 PM EDT
Greater New Home Baptist Church, 2809 13th Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37407, USA
About the Event
Opioid Overdose Prevention Training Saturday, October 24, 2020 11:00am - 12:15pm ET
Thank you for registering for the training event. The details about the meeting will be sent to you via email prior to the training event.
The Hamilton County Coalition looks forward to serving you and the community you serve by providing this Life-Saving training. We are all grateful for your participation and your interest in learning how to save lives.
- Learn how to identify the signs of an overdose
- Learn who to contact if there is a suspected overdose
- Learn what to do in those critical moments
- Learn about alternative pain management
- Learn about treatment resources
- Learn how to prevent an overdose
- Learn how to save a life!