VIRTUAL OPIOID OVERDOSE PREVENTION EDUCATION & NALOXONE TRAINING
Time & Location
About the Event
Virtual Opioid Overdose Prevention Training Thursday, February 4th, 2021 - 6:00 p.m. ET | 5:00 p.m. CT
Thank you for registering for the virtual training event. The details about the meeting will be sent to you via email three days prior to the training event.
The Hamilton County Coalition looks forward to serving you and the community you serve by providing this Life-saving training. We are all grateful for your participation and your interest in learning how to save lives.
- Learn how to identify the signs of an overdose
- Learn who to contact if there is a suspected overdose
- Learn what to do in those critical moments
- Learn about alternative pain management
- Learn about treatment resources
- Learn how to prevent an overdose
- Learn how to save a life!